We can help with your small business tax filings. Here is a small list of business tax services we provide.
Forms of Small Business and Income Taxes
– Schedule C, for a sole proprietorship or single member LLC
– Form 1120, if incorporated. also applies to some LLCs
– Quarterly Estimated Tax, for self-employed or independent contractors
– Self-employment Tax, for Social Security and Medicare
– Employment and Payroll Taxes, when applicable
Business Tax Deductions
The following business expenses are generally deductible (this is by no means a complete list):
Office rental (or home office)
Business Tax Audits
You should retain business documents and records for several years, including:
– checks and bank statements
– online records
– calendars and appointment books
– other related materials
If the following questions apply to you, contact us to discuss your situation.
What if I can’t file by April 15?
What if I don’t file a tax return?
Why would the IRS audit my return?
Can tax debt be paid on an installment plan?
How can I settle a tax debt with the IRS?
Does bankruptcy eliminate tax debt?